Finally available under $150, the latest model of Apple AirPods have some of the best audio available for true wireless earbuds. In the past, they’ve stayed below other Bluetooth earbuds on our list for 3 main reasons:
- One-size-fits-all (REALLY?!)
- Durability issues
With rumors swirling and new patents filed by Apple, we could be looking at some nice new fitness features in the AirPods 2. Until then here are the main reasons the latest verson of AirPods are an even greater value at the new price:
- 5-Hour Battery life; 24 hours total with included charge case
- Fast charging; 15 minutes gets you 3 hours of listening
- Excellent sound and call quality
- Independent earbud operation
- Best Bluetooth connectivity of any headphone (ONLY when connected to iPhones)
- Siri compatible
If you’re ears are one of the many that don’t fall into Apple’s “one-size-fits-all” design, there are many options available to get a better fit and more security. Here are some of our favorites:
JBL Charge 4
- Kill 2 Birds With 1 Stone -The JBL Charge is our favorite portable Bluetooth Speaker of all-time, because of it's extra features. Besides getting award winning sound, it features a HUGE 7,500mAh battery and USB Out Port. This allows you to charge your phone, vape, e-cig, and other small electronic devices!
It also comes in 10+ color options and it's IPX7 Waterproof. If you want to take your music off of the grid, then this is the portable speaker for you. Click the button to see the best price.