Table Of Contents
The Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro is the Cadillac of countertop ovens. It’s packed with smart features to help chefs of any experience level easily master your favorite recipes. Here’s how it can transform your kitchen and your health:
Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro: Specs
- Watts: 1,800 Watts
- Temp Range: 80° – 480° F
- Capacity: 28L (14 lb. Chicken) (16″ W x 13.5″ D x 7″ H)
- Exterior Dim: 21.5″ W x 17.5″ D x 12.7″ H
- Racks: 1-4 (8 positions total with reversible racks)
- Pieces Of Toast: 9 per rack
- Max Pizza Size: 13″
- Rotisserie: No
- Air Fry: Yes
- Thermometer: No
- Power 1,800 Watts of cooking power
- Element iQ temperature control technology
- 6 Quartz heating elements
- 2-Speed super convection technology
- Huge 1-cubic foot capacity (can roast up to a 14lb Turkey)
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish looks great and is easy to clean
- Hidden crumb tray for quick clean-ups
- Fits most 9″ x 13″ cooking pans and 12-cup muffin trays
- Comes with a non-stick 13″ pizza pan
- Wire oven racks are reversible for a total of 8 rack positions
- Dehydrate cooking function can handle up to 4 air-fry/dehydrate basket racks at a time (3-rack bundle sold separately)
- Proof cooking function for homemade bread
- 21-Recipe inspiration guide + 7 homemade bread recipes
- 2-year limited warranty
- No integrated thermometer
- No rotisserie cooking function
Never Too Smart
We’ve tested plenty of “smart” countertop ovens, but the Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro is the best at what it claims to do. Breville’s Element iQ technology is so precise that at any given time you’ll see one or more of the 6 heating elements flicker.
If you aren’t expecting it, you may even think the oven is broken, but no need to make a warranty claim. It’s just flickering the Quartz heating elements independently to achieve the perfect internal temperature.
Combined that with the 2-speed super convection fan, it’s an air frying, roasting, and toasting beast. Here’s a complete list of the 13 smart cooking functions ready to go out of the box:
- Air Fry
- Slow Cook
The Ol' One-Two
Whether you call it phase cooking, stage cooking, or split cooking, this often-overlooked feature is a nice luxury. Being able to program 2 cooking functions back-to-back is essential, especially when cooking large meals.
My favorite phase cooking option is the Pizza-to-Warm combination. Your pizza gets cooked perfectly and you never have a cold slice.
Fully Loaded, With Options
The Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro comes with one of the best accessory kits. Here’s a full list of the accessory pack:
- 13″ Pizza pan
- Oven rack (x2) (reversible for 8 total rack positions)
- 9″ x 13″ Broil rack
- 9″ x 13″ Enamel roasting pan
- Mesh air frying/dehydrating rack
On top of that, Breville has a great selection of optional accessories available, so you can maximize your favorite cooking functions.
My personal favorite add-on is the mesh air frying/dehydrating rack bundle. It’s a 3-pack, so you’ll have a total of 4 racks for dehydrating. Plus, you can get away with using 2 racks when air frying.
For pizza lovers, Breville has some essential add-ons, as well. For large families, they have 11″, 12″, and 13″ non-stick pizza pans, so that you can cook two at a time.
For pizza connoisseurs, they have a 13″ non-stick crisper pan and a 13″ pizza stone. Plus, they have a premium 12″ carbon steel deep dish pizza pan that comes complete with a 7.5″ quick release handle. It’s also perfect for focaccias, BBQing, char roasting vegetables, and more.
The Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro is small enough to fit on most countertops, yet it has a large enough interior to fit most 9″ x 13″ cooking pans. It even fits most Dutch ovens up to 5 quarts!
Besides not having a Rotisserie cooking function, there’s almost nothing this powerhouse can’t cook. It has the power to roast a 14lb turkey and the delicacy to dry fruit and veggies for a Raw Food Diet.
It may be a little on the expensive side for some budgets. On the other hand, once you get cooking, you’ll quickly notice the premium build and cooking quality. Plus, Breville confidently backs up your investment with an impressive 2-year warranty.