All colors and models of the Fitbit Ionic are now on sale for $50 OFF! This is the best time to snag the Adidas Edition for less than $300. Partnered with one of the best fitness apps available, the Fitbit Ionic is a powerhouse fitness wearable that’ll continue to grow with you as you progress toward your goals of overall health and wellness. Take a quick look below at some of the biggest pros and cons to look out for if you’re thinking about adding the Ionic to your fitness routine. To learn more, read our article on the many benefits of going with Fitbit smartwatches.
Why It’s Hot!
- Built-in GPS/GLONASS tracking; Phone-free workouts
- The Fitbit app; All-in-one app with easy-to-use and feature-rich interface.
- 4-Day battery life (depending on usage)
- Waterproof for pool and weather
- Compatible with Apple iOS, Android, and more
Why it’s Not
- Not a look that everyone will like
- No Microphone for voice commands, speech-to-text, or calling
- No speaker, specifically for workout cues
- Music takes a long time to download to the watch