- Battery Life: 18 hours
- Size(s): 40mm and 44mm
- Color(s): Silver, Gold, Space Gray, Blue, Product Red, Graphite (stainless steel), Space Black (stainless steel & titanium), Titanium
- Screen: Retina; 1.53″ (40mm), 1.78″ (44mm)
- LTE: Yes (optional)
- Built-in GPS: Yes
- Wrist Straps Type: 1,000’s of band options compatible with Apple Watch Series 6 (industry-standard 20mm and 22mm pin adapters available)
- Tracking Metrics: Steps, sleep, heart rate (ECG and PPG), SPO2, barometer, calories, always-on altimeter, accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass
- Special Feature(s): Rotating button crown for easy scrolling; New S6 chipset for 20% faster processing
- Music Storage: Yes
- Memory Capacity: 32GB
- Waterproof Rating: 50 meters (IP rating unknown)
- Toughness Rating: 6/10
- App Quality: 9/10
- Price Rating: $
- Integrates perfectly with iPhones for the best wearable experience overall
- Advanced biometric and sport tracking
- Downloadable apps for ever-increasing functionality
- Apple Health app is one of the best health & wellness tracking apps, especially for heart conditions, diabetes, and other medical conditions
- Built-in microphone and speaker for calls, notifications, and more
- ECG & PPG heart rate monitoring for ultra-accurate tracking
- Horrible battery life
- Durability issues with screen cracks, scratches, and dents in the case
For iPhone users, the best wearable experience is going to be with an Apple Watch. It’s especially true with the LTE version that is literally a mini iPhone for your wrist. The built-in mic and speaker allow you to use it as a speakerphone or connect your AirPods directly for private calls, Facetime, music, and other multimedia.
The heart rate tracking and other biometrics are literally medical-grade, making Apple Watches one of the most popular wearables to help monitor heart disease, diabetes, and other medical conditions. The Apple Watch, along with their Health app, is also a powerful workout tracker. Record lap swims, runs, weightlifting, and more. For more advanced athletes, the app also works seamlessly with Strava, Nike Training Club, Runkeeper, and more.
Best Straps For Apple Watch Series 6
Don’t limit your choices by just looking for straps compatible with your specific model and size. Flip it the script, and make your Apple Watch compatible with 1,000’s of extra watchband options.
At our Watches Kiosk, we show you the best strap adapters for the new Apple Watch Series 6, so you can use any standard 20mm or 22mm watchband. There’s no better way to make it your own and find the most comfortable fit.
Click on the button below and we’ll take you straight to the straps section, where you can check out the top 3 brands that can help customize ANY smartwatch.
Best True Wireless Earbuds For Pairing
Having a great pair of earbuds is essential as an Apple Watch owner, especially if you have the LTE version. With every new model there are more and more things to take advantage of with true wireless earbuds. The best features being, phone-free workouts (with music) and private calls.
The Apple Watch Series 6 has Apple’s new U1 chip, so you’ll get some of the best connection and audio quality from earbuds that also have Apple’s new H1 chip. That makes the Powerbeats Pro or the AirPods Pro your best choices.
On the other hand, there are still many choices out there if you have more specific needs.
Things like durability, sound quality, and fit are important for any type of use. That’s why we organized our favorite true wireless earbuds by the style of usage, so you can zero in on the features that are important to YOUR lifestyle…
Best Apple Watch Series 6 Alternatives
Not everybody needs an Apple Watch. Especially for advanced athletes, there are many fitness-first wearables with more powerful biometrics and sports tracking. Sleep tracking is also hard to do with an Apple Watch that can’t even make it all the way through the day sometimes.
Whatever the need, we found the best alternatives for you.
Check out our ultimate guide to the best wearables, so you can find the perfect smartwatch or fitness tracker for your lifestyle.