Table Of Contents
Stay safely in the zone with the JBL Reflect Mini wireless earbuds. Go full ANC or safely stay “Ambient Aware” during road workouts, but that’s not the only upgrade that came to the JBL Reflect series….
JBL Reflect Mini NC
Noise Cancelling Sport Earbuds
- JBL’s signature audio quality
- Good battery life
- Excellent durability on both earbuds and charging case
- Very secure and comfortable fit
- Great noise cancelling
- Ambient Aware and TalkThru modes are great at picking up traffic and voices
- Charging case is Qi wireless charging enabled
- Hands-free stereo calling and voice assistant
- Customizable controls and other luxury options in the JBL Headphones app
- Reflective accents and JBL logo for extra safety during road workouts
- Charging case is a little bulky
- No wireless charging
- Ear wings don’t have the full-coverage silicone design like the original JBL Reflect Flows
Comfort and Fit
Even though they don’t have the same full-coverage silicone ear wings like the JBL Reflect Flows, they still have JBL’s unique Powerfin style. To put it simply, you’ll get the same secure fit but A LITTLE less comfort during long listening sessions.
Coming with 3 sizes of ear tips and 3 sizes of Powerfins, you won’t have a problem finding a secure fit, making them perfect for any style of workout.
They also live up to the “Mini” name with an overall smaller earbud size and weight. While the diameter is only slightly smaller than other models of JBL Reflect headphones, they’re MUCH slimmer, so they don’t protrude from your ears as much.
This is primarily due to the upgraded Bluetooth 5.1 that provides more efficient battery usage. This allowed them to use a much smaller battery without losing too much battery life. In the end, the earbuds weigh 25% less than the originals, which also equals more comfort.
One of the best upgrades from the original JBL Reflect Flow are the customizable controls. Using the JBL Headphone app, you can assign functions for each of these button gestures on the left and right earbuds:
- Tap & Hold
The functions you can assign to those gestures include:
- Play & Pause
- Next track
- Previous track
- Volume up
- Volume down
- ANC/Ambient Aware/Off
- Answer & hang-up calls
- Mute microphone during calls
- Voice Assistant (Siri, Bixby, Google, or Alexa)
Another big benefit of the JBL Headphone app support is the custom EQ, giving you the option of fine-tuning the Reflect Mini’s to any genre of music. Plus, they feature upgraded 6mm, dynamic drivers, so you get even more bump than before.
Even though the JBL Reflect Mini’s don’t have the 10 hours of listening time like the originals, 6-7 hours is still more than enough for sport earbuds, especially when everything else is a huge upgrade.
Luxury additions like active noise cancelling, reflective accents, and JBL Headphones app support make them more feature-rich than earbuds twice the price. Plus, unlike most JBL Reflect sport earbuds that came before, the charging case and earbuds themselves have a much more compact design.
If anything, the main reason these should be your next sport earbuds are the upgraded 6mm dynamic drivers that show off JBL’s impressive sound signature.
With a new low price starting under $100, the JBL Reflect Mini are easily one of the best values in sport earbuds.
- Battery Life (ANC Off) – 7 hrs (21 hrs total with charging case)
- Battery Life (ANC On) – 6 hrs (18 hrs total with charging case)
- Dust/Water Resistance – IPX7
- Fast Charging – 10 min gives you 1 hr of listening
- Charge Type – USB-C
- Driver Size – 6mm
- Bluetooth Version – 5.1
- Noise Cancellation – Yes (ANC + Smart Ambient + TalkThru)
- Accessory Kit – 3 sets of ear tips, 3 sets of ear wings (Powerfins), and USB-C charging cable
- Color Options – White, Black, and Blue