Table Of Contents
Stay safely in the zone with the JBL Reflect Flow Pro+ wireless workout earbuds. Go full ANC or stay safe with Smart Ambient Aware during road workouts, but that’s not the only upgrade that came to the JBL Reflect series….
JBL Reflect Flow Pro+
Noise Cancelling Workout Earbuds
- Battery Life (ANC Off) – 10 hrs (30 hrs total with charging case)
- Battery Life (ANC On) – 8 hrs (24 hrs total with charging case)
- Dust/Water Resistance – IP68
- Fast Charging – 10 min gives you 1 hr of listening
- Charge Type – USB-C & Wireless Charging
- Driver Size – 6.8mm
- Bluetooth Version – 5.0
- Noise Cancellation – Yes (ANC + Smart Ambient Aware)
- Accessory Kit – 3 sets of ear tips, 4 sets of ear wings (Powerfins), and USB-C charging cable
- Color Options – White, Black, and Blue
- JBL’s signature audio quality
- Best-In-Class battery life
- Excellent durability on both earbuds and charging case
- Very secure and comfortable fit
- Smaller earbud design compared to Reflect Flow
- Great adaptive noise cancelling quality
- Ambient Aware and TalkThru modes are great at picking up traffic and voices
- Upgraded waterproof IP68
- Charging case is Qi wireless charging enabled
- Hands-free stereo calling and voice assistant
- Customizable controls and other luxury options in JBL Headphones app
- Charging case is bigger than average
- Ear wings don’t have the full-coverage silicone design like the original JBL Reflect Flow
Fit For Fitness
One of the things that JBL has always done right with their earbud design style is their secure fit and comfort. Featuring the latest version of their Powerfin ear wing design, the Reflect Flow Pros are perfect for any level of workout intensity.
Included in the accessory pack are 4 sizes of Powerfins and 3 sizes of ear tips. This allows you to get an extremely secure custom fit and excellent battery-saving noise isolation.
Plus, just like the Reflect Mini’s, the reflective accents help to keep you safe during road workouts in low-light situations.
Background Noise Control
Combining the noise isolating fit of the original Reflect Flow and the premium Adaptive Noise Cancelling of the Reflect Mini earbuds, you get the best of both worlds.
If you do a lot of road workouts or you want to have conversations with your buddies while you workout, you’re also in luck. Their upgraded Smart Ambient mode lets in traffic noise to keep you safe and aware. Plus, it adapts to voices, so you can communicate with people around you while you listen.
One of the best features is the ridiculous battery life. With ANC off, you get the long 10-hour battery life that made the original Reflect Flow great for longer workouts. At the same time, with ANC on, you still get an impressive 8 hours of listening time.
Combined with the charging case, you can get anywhere between 24 to 30 hours of listening before you have to find your charging cable or wireless charging pad.
Possibly their best feature is the upgraded driver size. Featuring 6.8mm drivers, they have great range and bump to help you get in the zone when working out.
Even though they sound great out of the box, you can use the JBL Headphones app to customize the EQ and save your presets for later. Plus, if you don’t know much about audio mixing, they have plenty of EQ presets to match most popular music styles quickly.
JBL gives you more on-ear control over your listening experience than almost any other set of earbuds. Using the JBL Headphones app, you can create tons of custom control setups with these dual-ear tap gestures:
- Tap & Hold
The functions you can assign to those gestures include:
- Play & Pause
- Next track
- Previous track
- Volume up
- Volume down
- ANC/Smart Ambient Aware/Off
- Answer & hang-up calls
- Mute microphone during calls
- Voice Assistant (Siri, Bixby, Google, or Alexa)
On top of all the essentials, JBL packed in some nice luxury features, as well.
Whether you use iPhone or Android, you can pick your favorite voice assistant and control everything hands-free. Also, you can turn on Auto Pause/Play that gets triggered whenever you take out one or both earbuds.
To top it off, the case has Qi-enabled wireless charging and a handy carrying strap to keep it secure.
The JBL Reflect Flow Pro combines the best features of the original Reflect Flow and the Reflect Mini. On top of that, the upgraded 6.8mm drivers make them JBL’s best-sounding set of wireless workout earbuds yet!
Packed full of essential AND luxury features, these gym heros will power your workouts for years to come. Their best-in-class IP68 water resistance will make sure of it.