- Battery Life: 15 days
- Size(s): 18.6mm wide band
- Color(s): Black (with red or black band)
- Screen: AMOLED; 1.1″ widescreen
- LTE: No
- Built-in GPS: No
- Wrist Straps Type: Unique Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 bands
- Tracking Metrics: Steps, heart rate, blood oxygen level, sleep, distance, calories, and more
- Special Feature(s): Instantly auto-detects workouts
- Music Storage: No
- Memory Capacity: N/A
- Waterproof Rating: 5 ATM
- Great battery life (especially for having a 1.1″ AMOLED screen)
- Auto-detect workouts and multi-sport tracking
- Compatible with iPhone and Androids
- Compact fitness-band style is a nice alternative to traditional square and circular designs
- Control music, reply to text, answer/hang-up calls, and other smartwatch options
- No app store like traditional smartwatches
- No built-in GPS
- No LTE version
- Limited replacement band options
If you like the style of fitness tracking bands, but you want the screen of a smartwatch, the Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 will do the trick. In addition to the large 1.1″ AMOLED display, you get basic smartwatch functions like answering incoming calls, replying to texts with “quick replies,” and controlling music.
The biggest difference between the Galaxy Fit 2 and traditional smartwatches is that you can’t download apps for additional functionality. What you’re getting is a premium fitness tracker with a beautiful color display.
On top of that, the Samsung Health app has everything you need to track health & wellness, including a powerful nutrition tracker.
Best True Wireless Earbuds
Having a great pair of earbuds is essential as an Apple Watch owner, especially if you have the LTE version. With every new model there are more and more things to take advantage of with true wireless earbuds. The best features being, phone-free workouts (with music) and private calls.
The Apple Watch Series 6 has Apple’s new U1 chip, so you’ll get some of the best connection and audio quality from earbuds that also have Apple’s new H1 chip. That makes the Powerbeats Pro or the AirPods Pro your best choices.
On the other hand, there are still many choices out there if you have more specific needs.
Things like durability, sound quality, and fit are important for any type of use. That’s why we organized our favorite true wireless earbuds by the style of usage, so you can zero in on the features that are important to YOUR lifestyle…
Best Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 Alternatives
Not everybody needs an Apple Watch. Especially for advanced athletes, there are many fitness-first wearables with more powerful biometrics and sports tracking. Sleep tracking is also hard to do with an Apple Watch that can’t even make it all the way through the day sometimes.
Whatever the need, we found the best alternatives for you.
Check out our ultimate guide to the best wearables, so you can find the perfect smartwatch or fitness tracker for your lifestyle.